What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small piece of text that websites send to your browser and stored on the user's terminal, which can be a personal computer, a mobile phone, tablet, etc. These files allow the website to remember information about your visit, such as language and preferred options, which can facilitate your next visit and make the site more useful by customizing its contents. Cookies play a very important role to improve the experience of using the web.
How are cookies used?
By browsing this website you are accepting that you can install cookies on your terminal and allow us to know the following information:
- Statistical information on the use of the web.
- The 'login' user to keep the session active on the web.
- The format of the preferred web access from mobile devices.
- Recent searches on web services and data customization services.
- Information about the ads shown to the user.
- Survey information in which the user has participated.
- Data connection to social networks for users accessing with your Facebook or Twitter.
Changing the settings on your browser you can disable cookies or delete them. See information your browser to learn to do this:
- Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/Deshabilitar%20cookies%20de%20terceros
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-xl/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042